This is a wonderful hotel. Had the Lobster dinner it was great. Would have stayed longer as the town is just a short walk away. Lots to do and see. The wife and I had a great time wandering around the port of Kennebunkport. Many small shops with lost of shopping available. And it is just a short drive from Boston.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.