We travelled here - on a last minute weekend away & we were lucky to get one of the last rooms. It is very well situated just a few minutes walk from the pretty village of Kennebunkport & being on Ocean Avenue is on a lovely scenic drive that takes you past - Walker's Point, Cape Porpoise & Goose Rocks Beach.
The hotel itself is on the river. The room was comfortable & nicely decorated. Wifi was included in the room rate. We travelled with a baby so were in bed early & my only complaint was in our ground floor room we could hear everything overhead - walking, chairs scraping etc.
The breakfast in the morning was also very good.
All in all a nice hotel in a very nice area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport