I should start by saying that we were a family of 6 that did not have reservations until the last minute. They accommodated us on the 4th floor of the historic hotel. The room had a queen/and another room with 3 singles beds. They offered a roll-away at no charge to us. They also discounted the room rate as were were late and they were full. There was a wedding going on so, the bottom floors were filled with a band - fairly noisy. But, on the 4th floor we heard virtually nothing. The room was tastefully decorated in ocean motif which the kids loved. It's old but that added to the nostalgic feeling. The elevator is operated by staff and was something of interest. The buffet in the AM was very good... pumpkin french toast, muffins, eggs and bacon... fruit, yogurt - assortment of juices/coffee and milk. This was included in the stay. The location is along the main road into town and the property is a close walking distance to the beach. We were so grateful for their accommodations and felt the staff was pleasant and helpful. The evening bellman was very cordial as was the wait staff at breakfast. Thumbs up here... a nice place to stay for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport