I stayed here on the last night of a tour. It was the best place we stayed by a long shot.
We were greeted with homemade lemonade and cookies before being directed to our rooms. The rooms, in the new section of the resort were impeccably decorated and spotlessly clean. A great coffee maker and free wifi was included.
The bed was wonderfully comfortable
The grounds are beautiful and the resort was festively decorated for Halloween with pumpkins and scarecrows. Close to the pretty little shopping area and a lovely walk along the shore.
We had a lobster dinner which was wonderful and breakfast in the morning was to a high standard.
Loved this place and would definitely return.
If I were to have anything negative to say it would be that the rooms are not soundproofed at all. I could hear every footstep from above and clearly hear conversations from the next room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport