This was our first overnight stop after we had left Boston on our New England holiday.
What a gem in the cute little town of Kennebunkport. A very friendly welcome. Very large room with two bedrooms and five beds for my wife and I to choose from! The room was decorated on a fresh New England style. The staircase up to the third floor was quite tight and steep. The lobby reminded me of the hotel in White Christmas with large fireplace and low roof. Very comfortable and relaxed.
Dinner was excellent and very reasonable. There was also some entertainment with a couple of singers.
We wanted to stay here longer than the one night we had planned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport