We stayed the first week in October. The resort (it's really a hotel) was decorated for fall with cute strawmen scattered through the property. Take a few minutes to find all the hidden secrets in the fairy garden. We were lucky enough the stay in the Portside Annex with a fantastic view of the waters and the breakwater for the ocean. The room had a queen and twin beds with a wide window and a chair to watch the boats head out to sea. An added treat was the gas fireplace. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport