We stayed in Kennebunkport heading up the Maine Coast and loved the town so much we wanted to stay on the way back down. We called Nonantum Resort and were lucky enough to get their last room...3 of us stayed in the room which had a WONDERFUL River view where we could watch the boats coming in and leaving the next morning to go out fishing. The trolley does stop in front for a ride to dock square, unfortunately it stops at 4 pm so we had to drive the mile plus back into town. The room was very nice and clean with a Keurig coffee machine and a little fireplace for the chillier months. The rate included breakfast which was very good. The ice machine did not work in our building so we did have to walk to the Main building for ice but that was no problem. We would probably stay here again if we could get the room a little cheaper. We understand there was a wedding taking place and wonder it that's why the rooms were almost $400 per night. Overall the place was nice but the rate was too high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport