My husband and I enjoyed a mini vacation within a family vacation at the Nonantum. We stayed in a portside room on the ground floor. The view was fantastic, the room was clean & comfy. The bed linens fluffy and the service was better than expected. The employees were sincerely helpful and friendly and the gardens and lawns beautiful. I can't say enough good things about the resort. If I were to request one change, it would be for a more elegant & luxurious bath! But still, I managed a relaxing soak in the one provided !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport