My husband and I have been staying at the Nonantum every year for the past 6.5 years. We are always more than happy with our stay and have not had a negative experience. Staff are always warm, friendly and courteous; rooms are always bright and clean with wonderful water views. We love the close proximity to Dock Square - we can leave our car at the resort and walk everywhere. We were even there once when the Nonantum was hosting the local high school prom - and it was not at all a disturbance to us or other guests... and the kids looked like they had a fantastic time!
The Nonantum is one of our favorite places and we plan on returning again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport