What a lovely place - nice rooms - pleasant people all was really fine and then came the breakfast. Cheerios, cornflakes, plastic bread, old fruit. Really very poor and not at all the quality one would expect of such an elegant and beautiful place. If they get this detail worked out I would go back'
- Also Known As:
- Old Fort Hotel
- Old Fort Hotel Kennebunkport
- Old Fort Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Kennebunkport, Maine's exceptional secret treasures. The unique combination of yesterday's charm and today's conveniences entice many guests to return to the Inn year after year and recommend it to friends. The Old Fort Inn features individually decorated rooms with first class amenities(Cable TV, A/C, telephone, high speed internet and an in-room refreshment bar), complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, heated pool, and a lounge that is ideal for relaxing and socializing. The Old Fort Inn is settled in a residential area which allows us to be conveniently located just a few blocks from the ocean and 1.5 miles from Dock Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Old Fort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.