We live in the UK, love New England and always include The Old Fort in our trips. We have been delighted to return to this gem for more than 12 years.
The Old Fort is an unusual place: staying there really is like being a guest in a wonderful New England home. It is located in a residential area of substantial Summer homes, it is quite small so intimate and it has a great swimming pool.
However, the best bit is the welcome. When you arrive and during your stay, you are treated as a guest, in its true meaning, by Mindy and her team. Mindy is the manager, but its not like that: Mindy welcomes you to her home.
Try it and you will be delighted and hooked: we plan to be back next September.
- Also Known As:
- Old Fort Hotel
- Old Fort Hotel Kennebunkport
- Old Fort Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Kennebunkport, Maine's exceptional secret treasures. The unique combination of yesterday's charm and today's conveniences entice many guests to return to the Inn year after year and recommend it to friends. The Old Fort Inn features individually decorated rooms with first class amenities(Cable TV, A/C, telephone, high speed internet and an in-room refreshment bar), complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, heated pool, and a lounge that is ideal for relaxing and socializing. The Old Fort Inn is settled in a residential area which allows us to be conveniently located just a few blocks from the ocean and 1.5 miles from Dock Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Old Fort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.