This place, and the innkeepers, were amazing. I don't know if the reviewer "thewearytravelers" misunderstood or if improvements have been made since (and I can't talk on staying with a child), but the innkeepers make it abundantly clear that if you needed anything extra (coffee, tea, movies, books, suggestions, reservations, etc.) you need only ask. I'm a small-town southerner that's recently moved up north, and I can honestly say that the level of hospitality and the personalities of all of the staff made me feel like I was back home. The rooms were great, the food was superb, and the people were amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of gracious accommodations within the quiet Historic District. Choose the romance of one of the Victorian Inn rooms or the spacious privacy of one of the cottage suites, beautifully appointed with a variety of discerning travelers in mind. Relax in a Romantic Cottage suite with fireplace and whirlpool spa tub, or a charming English Country Cottage suite, perfect for families traveling with children or girlfriend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport