We stayed here mid 2012 and because we were traveling with a child we had to stay in a cottage. Ok, no biggie as I knew that going in but we also had to eat our breakfast in our room while others were eating on the porch. I can get with not eating in the main house if you're worried kids will bother others, and we knew ahead we couldn't eat inside, but really, can't sit on the porch!??
Loved having the Keurig in the room but with a limited supply of KCups that means if we had a cup of coffee in the evening then we only could have 1 cup in the morning. But the people who were eating inside or on the porch were getting unlimited coffee....as well as unlimited juice. We felt a little put off by the whole breakfast experience
Can't remember which cottage we stayed in, but it was nice, not too many complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel
- The Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of gracious accommodations within the quiet Historic District. Choose the romance of one of the Victorian Inn rooms or the spacious privacy of one of the cottage suites, beautifully appointed with a variety of discerning travelers in mind. Relax in a Romantic Cottage suite with fireplace and whirlpool spa tub, or a charming English Country Cottage suite, perfect for families traveling with children or girlfriend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.