How refreshing it was to meet fellow travelers over a delicious (and may I add gluten free) breakfast at the Maine Stay Inn. The innkeepers were more than accommodating to the dietary needs of their guests. In today's hurried world there was no rush to leave the table as Judi and Walter attended to their guests - even sitting down for a bit to chat. You never know who you will meet or what you will learn and the conversation at the table was lively - everyone had a happy story to tell. Fall is a wonderful time to visit Kennebunkport - walks are quiet and brisk. I wish I had more time to spend at this happy place - I am enticed to return to have more Kennebunkport discoveries as there is so much to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of gracious accommodations within the quiet Historic District. Choose the romance of one of the Victorian Inn rooms or the spacious privacy of one of the cottage suites, beautifully appointed with a variety of discerning travelers in mind. Relax in a Romantic Cottage suite with fireplace and whirlpool spa tub, or a charming English Country Cottage suite, perfect for families traveling with children or girlfriend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport