How refreshing it was to meet fellow travelers over a delicious (and may I add gluten free) breakfast at the Maine Stay Inn. The innkeepers were more than accommodating to the dietary needs of their guests. In today's hurried world there was no rush to leave the table as Judi and Walter attended to their guests - even sitting down for a bit to chat. You never know who you will meet or what you will learn and the conversation at the table was lively - everyone had a happy story to tell. Fall is a wonderful time to visit Kennebunkport - walks are quiet and brisk. I wish I had more time to spend at this happy place - I am enticed to return to have more Kennebunkport discoveries as there is so much to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Kennebunkport bed and breakfast inn offering a variety of luxurious accommodations within the quiet Historic District, just steps from the Maine Coast. Choose a meticulously restored room or suite in the Victorian Main House, or a spacious cottage suite, each beautifully appointed for discerning travelers. Romantic Cottage Suites offer plush beds, gas fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs, and many accommodations offer flexible floor plans for larger parties and girlfriends getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Maine Stay Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Hotel Kennebunkport
- Maine Stay Inn And Cottages Kennebunkport