My wife and I stayed recently for a couple of days at the Captain Lord. Excellent location within walking distance to all the area has to offer. Walking ocean ave in the am both mornings was great sharing with my wife. We stayed in the Dana room and it was just fine. Only recommendation put the TV (increase the size a little) on the wall in place of the portrait of the boat. Otherwise the room was very comfortable. Each night we relaxed with a chocolate dessert wine and each morning a wonderful breakfast prepared deliciously by Susan and Kayle. The character of the building and the grounds were very inviting. We strongly recommend the Captain Lord Mansion and look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine