This was our second stay after our last one in 2008. This Inn only got better since our last visit, and we loved it then. Every detail is thought of, the beds are wonderfully comfortable and cozy, with great bedding. Heated floor in the bathroom, decent toiletries and big towels are all nice touches. There are cookies upon arrival in the room and snacks throughout the day in the main areas of the Inn. Lots of places to relax on the grounds is also nice. Location is perfect - just a few blocks from the center of town.
Downsides are limited space to store belongings in the chach-ka filled room, early morning noise from the cleaning staff and the communal breakfast. We are morning people and don't enjoy making small talk with strangers at that time of day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine