We just spent five nights in the Vermont room and couldn't be more pleased. From the room, to the service, value, breakfast, decor, and location we rate it tops in all categories. If we travel to Kennebunkport again, Captain Jefferds is where we'll stay.
We wanted a very short walk to Dock Square and all the shops, restaurants and "action" but not right on top of it. Captain Jefferds fit the bill. Each day after sightseeing it was like coming home and I can't think of anything better than that.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Hotel
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.