This Inn is what all Inns should be like! Superb location, Fantastic food and excellent rooms. Steve made us really welcome and we were so impressed by his enthusiasm for all the brilliant facilities offered by the Inn. We could have sat in the garden room for hours reading, chatting with other guests and eating the great cookies and cakes on offer each afternoon. The breakfast room was delightful and the quality of the food was of an exceptional standard - a great start to the day! One of the nicest Inns we have ever stayed at! A real New England experience and a treat for us Brits who really can't do 'Inns' like our American cousins!!!
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Hotel
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.