What a wonderful experience to return to Kennebunkport after a 24 year absence and stay at this jewel of a bed and breakfast! The accommodations were wonderful and the ambience was palpable! Loved sitting by the fire on a chilly evening sipping hot mulled cider. Enjoyed the gourmet breakfasts and chatting with the other guests at the large dining room table. And an assortment of fresh baked cookies which presented themselves each afternoon in the lovely sun room were a non-dieter's dream! I've carried these fond memories back to Hawaii and shared them with my friends, many of whom have never experienced the beauty of a New England fall.Thanks so much for making this part of our trip so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine