Alana and Jed, you guys are such champs. From the moment we arrived, everything just fell into place for the ceremony and everyone was so comfortable the entire time we were there. I loved the fireplaces in every beautiful room, and our breakfasts were so delicious both days. Plus, you were both such accommodating hosts, getting everything we needed, from our favorite wine, to another possible notary public when ours unfortunately contracted a serious illness, to a caterer, to printing out new versions of our ceremony.
All of the common spaces are beautiful, and I won't forget the lounge where our ceremony took place as long as I live. The wine tasting room looked beautiful, I hope to provide some pictures soon. Really, thank you so much for maintaining such a beautiful place and being amazing hosts. We can't wait to come back for our anniversary (or maybe an anniversary and a half, so that we see it in the summer.
Oh, and its in a great location, walking distance to the beautiful shops and restaurants in Kennebunkport.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Fairfield Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Fairfield Hotel
- Fairfield Kennebunkport
- Fairfield Inn Kennebunkport
- Kennebunkport Fairfield Inn
- Kennebunkport Fairfield
- Captain Fairfield Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport’s Boutique Choice. An artful blend of historic and soft modern design. Crisp, uncluttered rooms. Expected amenities like plush beds, designer linens, fireplaces, whirlpool and soaking tubs, wireless Internet. Unexpected luxuries like iPod docking stations, French press coffee, 32” HDTVs, beach chairs and towels, warm cookies in the afternoon. A creative gourmet breakfast prepared with fresh seasonal and local ingredients; choose a multi-course breakfast served at your own table in the dining room, or coffee and a pastry basket delivered to your door. Customize your stay with packages, a la carte add-ons and personalized itineraries. A carefully-selected wine list and small plates menu compliment a relaxing afternoon or evening. With 9 rooms, the inn is sized to offer exclusive attention to your wishes, or privacy if you prefer. Located on a quiet street near the center of Kennebunkport; just a short walk to nearby restaurants, the quaint harbor and beaches. ... more less