My wife and I enjoy Kennebunkport and Maine in general. We travel in a small group with several friends and family and we recently found Cabot Cove Cottages. Talk about a find hidden away on a side street!!! Small, quaint and just what you think a Maine Cottage should look like. Beadboard walls, great bed linens, great staff, easy check-in/check-out and a wonderful mini-breakfast delivered to your door. My wife and I sat on our porch in the morning and had our coffee. In the late afternoon, we all sat by the water and had our wine and cheese before dinner. You also get a reserved parking space right outside your cottage. Before we left we already made our return reservations. (Yes,...it was that nice).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Fifteen affordable, pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast served on your private patio overlooking the water. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and to Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelClick and Travelocity so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine