My husband and I headed up here in late August to celebrate our wedding anniversary, which happened to coincide with Hurricane Irene. Very few of the cottages were occupied due to the weather so it was nice to have the place almost to ourselves. We were impressed with both the service and quality of the cottages. They are on the small side, perfect for a weekend but I don't think I could have managed in the space for an extended. The cottages have their own kayaks and bikes which are complimentary so we had a great time seeing the area via land & sea.
The breakfast that's included was wonderful (granola, fruit, pastries, etc) and the owners even gave us a care package to take in the car with us in case we got stuck because of the bad weather. I would definitely return to the cottages!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine