“Beautiful vies” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 40 restaurants in Kennebunkport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Beautiful vies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great place to go on a beautiful day. Large deck with comfortable seating. Great chowder. Deinitely would go back

Visited September 2012

70% Recommend
Rockville Md
“Double charged for the meal, not rectified until I called”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been vacationing in Kennebunk Beach for 15yrs - we brought friends for lunch at Arundel Wharf in September. The location is ideal, as is the setting. The service was satisfactory. The food was satisfactory but average. The view was terrific. A month later when I received my credit card statement I saw I was double charged for our lunch. I called the restaurant and they credited the second charge the next day but offered not even a hint of an apology (I spoke with two people, neither said so much as 'I'm so sorry we missed that'). If I'm complaining about something, I make it a point to do so in a very civil tone - did not accuse, was not angry with the restaurant. I had to pay my credit card bill in full to avoid a finance charge. It's not the end of the world but, they wouldn't offer an apology for that? The restaurant would have received two identical $100+ payments from their credit card processor on the same date - someone didn't notice that? What else are they not paying attention to? We would not recommend the restaurant nor would we go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rindge, New Hampshire
“Good service, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I ordered what I thought was lobster and pasta in a Roma sauce, which to me reads "tomato". When it came out with a white sauce I asked the waitress why a Roma sauce would be white. Whoops, the border of the specials menu had cut off the rest of the word...Romano. Obviously their mistake, but they didn't offer to fix it or apologize. The dish was average, nothing to make you sit up and take notice. There's too much good food in this town to bother with this mediocre fare.

Visited October 2012
Carrollton, Texas
“Great lobster at affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We like the Lobster Roll and Avacado with Lobster. We also loved the Lobster Stew and Mushroom soup. Can't go wrong here! Great ambiance too.

Visited October 2012
Newport Beach, California
“Tried to eat but the service was horrible!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We came in to have a drink and decided to eat, but our waitress never even came back! We had to finally hunt her down just to pay for the one drink we had! Decided not to eat here after all!

Visited September 2012