“Keep walking by this place” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 40 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Kennebunks, Maine
“Keep walking by this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was initially excited a new coffee shop opened that also offers crepes. I've been several times hoping it would be promising. Unfortunately, the crepe I ordered felt like I was eating a paper plate. Additionally, service is lousy; so overall, not a good experience, especially for the prices.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Duluth
“Only thing worse than the service is the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I ate here in the early summer and the experience is still memorable so I thought I should warn others. I love crepes and will happily eat them when they are good, bad or mediocre. However the ones we ordered here (sweet and savory) were so terrible that they were the first crepes I could not eat in my 50+ years of living. Just as bad was the service. The female behind the counter (the owner) was unbelievably rude, crass and arrogant. She spoke and acted as if she were a great artist and I was lucky to pay her for this under done and bad tasting dreck. Please note that this is what she was saying while trying to make the food and not in response to any complaints or comments. Anybody who reads these reviews and still eats here deserves what they experience.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
las cruces, new mexico usa
“The kind of place I look for in every town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

A friendly lady runs the place. There is cafe style seating, and couch seating. It's half a block up from the "town square". What I really like is the menu -- lots of unique and healthy choices. First there are 5 or 6 dessert crepes, and 5 or 6 "savory" crepes. My wife and I shared a spinach and cheese crepe and a blueberry-vanilla custard crepe. Both were great, both were 8 or 9 dollars, served hot and fresh. The blueberries were wild and fresh and tasty, as was the custard, not over-sweet, and the fresh vanilla was evident. She also has a wide variety of healthy smoothies with wonderful varieties of fresh fruits. Also a few panini sandwiches ... and I don't remember what else. I didn't try a smoothy, but will, the next time. I do remember thinking, when I went in there, that this is the kind of place I hope to find when I visit a town -- a place with fresh, healthy homemade food. This is the spot. My first time in Kennebunkport, and I really enjoyed it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
rHODE iSLAND
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

People were rude on two occasions. They did not have items to go with tea. I will not go back again.

Visited December 2012