“Icecream so good you have to PINCH YOURSELF to believe its REAL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rococo Artisan Ice Cream

Rococo Artisan Ice Cream
Spring and Temple, Kennebunkport, Kennebunks, ME (Formerly Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream)
2072516866
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Icecream so good you have to PINCH YOURSELF to believe its REAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

After reading all the reviews for this place I decided to seek out this place this past weekend on my trek up to Maine. Well My GPS sent me all over the place and driving by I could not locate it! Oh well. Then, on a casual stroll through town on Saturday with my dog, he stopped in front of ROCCO'S! But the sign stated they were opening in May! D'OH! Then a woman (aka Icecream Angel) that was inside said that they had a photoshoot earlier in the day and she DID some icecream for sale that day! Well I sampled quite a few (and was amazed at the Sweet Avacado with Cayanne pepper), but settled on the Goat Cheese Blueberry and the Banana Caramel nut flavors. WOW! It really is some of the best ice cream you will ever try hands down. My dog tried to jump and snatch it out of my hands the entire way home!

If you are around the area for the summer, give it a try (After a nice Lobster Roll)!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lakes Region, New Hampshire
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The shop owner could not have been more welcoming, hospitable, and kind. Her flavors are out of this world delicious, and you can sample before you commit. Months later, and our family still talks about about the goat cheese and blueberry ice cream. Make a memory. Stop in. It's pricey, but worth every penny.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Duluth
“Best ice cream ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

As a business professor I think saying someone has a passion for what they do is over used and meaningless. But not here. The woman who runs this business has the passion and intelligence to really understand her product and she creates ice cream that is transcendent. If I knew that they were serving this ice cream at my funeral I simply wouldn't die for fear of missing out. [in other words, I really liked it]

Visited June 2012
Darien, Connecticut
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were a little hesitant to try the avocado ice cream when Rococo first opened up. Our curiosity got the better of us and we've been delighted by the enticing mix of flavors offered here. Words can't describe so you're best off stopping in to meet the owner who is always willing to share her story and let you try any or all flavors. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harvard, Massachusetts
“A Big Creative Step Ahead of the Others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The owner of Rococo had only opened her shop five months earlier when my wife and I stumbled on to it. What a fun, friendly, delicious revelation! It was a slow day -- early October -- and the owner gave us many tastes. The flavor combos were often unusual, but always on the mark. Finally, we couldn't resist buying a cone even though we had had one elsewhere an hour earlier. It was fantastic. If I'm ever within even an hour of Rococo again, I will detour to go there.

• Visited October 2012