“Best ice cream ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rococo Artisan Ice Cream

Rococo Artisan Ice Cream
Spring and Temple, Kennebunkport, Kennebunks, ME (Formerly Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream)
2072516866
Dining options: Lunch, Coffee & Tea, Late Night
Duluth
“Best ice cream ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

As a business professor I think saying someone has a passion for what they do is over used and meaningless. But not here. The woman who runs this business has the passion and intelligence to really understand her product and she creates ice cream that is transcendent. If I knew that they were serving this ice cream at my funeral I simply wouldn't die for fear of missing out. [in other words, I really liked it]

Visited June 2012

Darien, Connecticut
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were a little hesitant to try the avocado ice cream when Rococo first opened up. Our curiosity got the better of us and we've been delighted by the enticing mix of flavors offered here. Words can't describe so you're best off stopping in to meet the owner who is always willing to share her story and let you try any or all flavors. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harvard, Massachusetts
“A Big Creative Step Ahead of the Others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The owner of Rococo had only opened her shop five months earlier when my wife and I stumbled on to it. What a fun, friendly, delicious revelation! It was a slow day -- early October -- and the owner gave us many tastes. The flavor combos were often unusual, but always on the mark. Finally, we couldn't resist buying a cone even though we had had one elsewhere an hour earlier. It was fantastic. If I'm ever within even an hour of Rococo again, I will detour to go there.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winston-Salem, NC
“Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream - A Must Stop For Ice Cream Lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

While on a bus trip through New England, we stopped in Kennebunkport for lunch. Not wanting to eat a big meal, I chose to get ice cream. Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream is homemade in the shop and has the consistancy of gelato but the flavors are very different. The owner captures local and enticing international flavors. She is a master at what she does. I purchased a two scoop waffle cone with a scoop of Amarula Pecan and a scoop of Banana Split which had caramel, dark chocolate chips, and salted Almonds. This is a must stop for anyone who loves ice cream. I only wish I could have tasted some of the other flavors she makes. If I'm ever in Kennebunkport again, I will definitely visit Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ayer's Cliff, Canada
“Delectable & So Rich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a delicious & delectable huge scoop of homemade ice cream we had at this wonderful little parlor. I know that this young lady will do well as there are many sorts of ice creams to choose from & she makes them all herself.. good to see such ambition.

Visited September 2012