“I'm simply simply in love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rococo Artisan Ice Cream

Rococo Artisan Ice Cream
Spring and Temple, Kennebunkport, Kennebunks, ME (Formerly Rococo's Artisan Ice Cream)
2072516866
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Kennebunkport, Maine
“I'm simply simply in love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I try not to stop by on my way home from work. I actually hope there is NOT a parking spot. But ohhhh nooooooooo there IS a parking spot. I must stop and see what she has today. I have a favorite but sometimes she doesn't have it. She's constantly creating new and wild flavors. She can't help it.....she's an artisan. It's a feast for the eyes as well as the pallette with the crazy colors she comes up with. I love the "hot" chocolate with the cayenne...or is it the raspberry goat cheese...no I think my favorite is the ........oh nevermind. Go find out what this little place is all about and you'll be in love too.

• Visited August 2012

96% Recommend
Western Massachusetts
“Most Fantastic Ice Cream ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had a great experience in the unique ice cream shop with the many interesting and exciting favors. The owners had us try every flavor in there freezer. I think they had as much fun watching us try the flavors as we had eating them. After an exciting decision making we all choose or favorite. We all agreed.. "The most fantastic ice cream ever.

• Visited July 2012
Kennebunkport, Maine
“what's there not too like!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very interesting flavors, try the Strawberry basil or Avocado Cayenne, very appealing to your taste buds, glad to have this shop in town!

Visited July 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Unique and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place is wonderful! Lauren is so warm and welcoming and insists you try as many flavors as you want. Don't be put off by the unusual sounding flavors, even things like maple fig jalapeno were yummy (if spicy!) I tasted her flavors as part of a foodie tour and she insisted I come back later that day because she had a new flavor she had made the previous day and she wanted me to try it - lobster ice cream! Even that flavor was interesting. She comes up with lots of unique combinations and they're all delicious. Definitely a must try if you're in Kennebunkport - the strawberry basil is wonderful!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saco
“The Best Sweet Treat In the World!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I can not explain with words how wonderful the artisan ice cream is at Rococo's. The texture is amazing and the flavors are interesting and yummy. The owner, Lauren, an enthusiastic, friendly greets you with generous offerings of tasting before making your decision. Be aware of tasting...it makes it even more difficult to make a decision! In our group of three we had five different scoops! Honey vanilla, pecan, blackberry goat cheese, chocolate chocolate chip, and strawberry rhubarb were all out of this world. The blackberry goat cheese tasted just like creamy cold cheesecake. I can't say enough about this place. It will be my go to place after dinner and a walk in the port.

• Visited June 2012