We were warmly welcomed at the entrance by the desk clerk, personally escorted to our room by a young lady who insisted on helping to carry our bags up the three short flights of stairs to our room (no elevator.) The room was huge, with a two-chair sitting area and great views of the river and the ocean. Well stocked bathroom with great robes. Buffet breakfast included a hot entree each morning, with attentive staff to keep a hot cup of coffee refilled. Staff provided information in response to our every question--and we had many--and they seemed to enjoy being responsive.
All in all a very comfortable, pleasant seaside experience. We'd come back again in a moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine