We just got home from 2 nights at this hotel. It was a great getaway. The staff was very nice, helpful and efficient. We stayed in the main hotel on the 3rd floor in room 6 which was spacious in both the room and more so in the bathroom. It was plainly decorated but that was my only con. There is a great deck area for dining or you can sit in chairs overlooking the water. We borrowed bikes and rode around the area - which I highly recommend. This place was not cheap but it was well worth the money. A relaxing getaway with my husband. We also used the fitness center and had a spa treatment which was very nice. I would highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine