Over the weekend my wife and I had the opportunity to get away ( without our kids) and travel to Kennebunk , ME. For those who had never traveled to this area. It is beautiful. With the weather being in the 90's, we booked Rhumb Line resort, as the pre-summer prices where fantastic for the area. We booked a night for $99.00.
The location is very good. You are about 1- 1/2 miles to the downtown area. Great as you are close to the town, but away enough for privacy. Upon checking in and out, I found the front desk to be very accommodating and friendly. Very personable.
The grounds are clean. The pool and bar area where also very clean. The funny thing that I noticed is that the pool and bar area where "slamming". I haven't seen that much activity poolside since my last trip to the islands.
The room was your standard hotel room. It was clean and fairly modern. You really can't go wrong with this hotel.
If you are expecting a "business" grade hotel or luxury hotel. This is not the case. However, it is a clean, well located, fair priced, "Beach" hotel .I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Hotel
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.