My family and I stay here every December for a few days. The off season price is perfect, the room is just right, the breakfast is what you would expect but the staff? AMAZING!! They go out of their way to make your stay even more enjoyable then it already is. The rooms are small, but fine for my husband young son and I. The indoor pool is wonderful as is the hot tub!! The ONLY complaint we have is the quality of the sheets. They seem very rough. Other then that, we seriously couldn't be happier. Will be staying again next year! Also it's set aside the main part of k'port so you are close enough to enjoy it but far enough way so that you feel secluded. Which I love! Again I can't say enough about the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine