Absolutely LOVED our stay at the Tides Beach Club!!! Highly recommend. Gorgeous property, reminded us of a Pottery Barn look. Champagne upon arrival was a nice touch. Without an elevator it was wonderful that the front desk staff assisted bringing our bags to the top floor. Loved all the sayings on the walls for decor. The beds were extremely comfortable. We dined at the restaurant one night and it was fabulous and so fun to sit at the round table with the cushy cushions by the window, felt like being in someones home. Loved the Watermelon Cosmos!! Coffee in the morning on the porch rocking chairs was a real treat watching all the monarch butterflies on the butterfly bushes! Breakfasts were very nice and lots of assortment. Absolutely everything we were looking for for our two night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine