My husband and I spent one night at The Tides in early October. The check in was friendly and offered a glass of champagne to sip while you wait. The room was cozy and quiet and we had a great view of the beach. The bar/restaurant area was very welcoming and the oysters were yummy. The breakfast that is included with your stay was very nice. Quiche, fruit, muffins, toast ect. I would love to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine