“Tantalizing to your Tastebuds!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tides Beach Club Hotel Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Belvidere
Canmore, Alberta, Canada
“Tantalizing to your Tastebuds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Amazing food! From the lobster bisque with chunks of Lobster to the Scallops with Lobster Risotto. All the flavors were to die for! Cozy atmosphere. Loved all the candle light. It felt like we were dining in someone's private home.

Visited October 2012

87% Recommend
Wells, Maine
“Relax on the Patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is my second review in the last two weeks. I was disappointed the first time my husband and I ate at this restaurant. This time, we couldn't fault it. The service was excellent, the food was great and as last time the ambiance was perfect. We sat more than 3 hours on the patio, grazing the appetizer menu. The lobster appetizer is very tasty. The ahi tuna salad is fresh and very good. We also had the lobster croissant, which was small, but good. We also had the bucket of fries... they are soooo good. We chatted with other diners on the patio as the sun set. We left feeling relaxed and happy. Thank you!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kennebunkport, Maine
“Take the bounce out of the floor!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my second time dining here and my wife's first time. We dined light by ordering a couple of items off the 'First' part of the menu and one item of the 'Sandwich' part of the menu. The fish tacos while good, tasted a little bland and needed a little more spice. The Buffalo Fried Shrimp are wonderful, We could eat them all day, highly recommended. This is the second time I have had the TBC Bacon Burger and it has to be the absolute BEST burger in town. Never disappointing.

One negative to mention. With all the work that was done to remodel this establishment I would think the management could spend a little more money on having the inner dining area floor shored up some more. It is very disconcerting and distracting to have your dining table bounce and glasses jiggle on the table every time a server or patron walks by.

Will certainly go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Andover, Massachusetts
“Sophisticated Maine Cottage with a twist of South Beach all in one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Make a reservation but even if you show up there is a good chance you can be seated after 8:30PM. Dinner is worth the wait. Three of us went to dinner and waited in the lobby in comfy chairs with cocktails as we had no reservation. The two men and I have traveled the world independent of one another and each of us has come to enjoy and appreciate great food and outstanding service. All of which we found here! The staff was very friendly, young 20’s, engaging and accommodating. We enjoyed leafing through the large picture book in the foyer as did many other couples entering and leaving! What a nice touch and a great conversation piece.
Our appetizers were a great way to kick of a phenomenal meal. The steamed Mussels in coconut milk, green curry, Thai basil and cilantro was divine both sweet and tender! Perfection at its best and could have been a meal alone for $10! Amazing value….. I had the roasted KB Lobster. A first roasted lobster for this New England girl and no butter needed. It was fantastic so tasty and fresh! The farm to table salad appetizers were also very good! The spice rubbed grilled swordfish with wild mushrooms was cooked to perfection. It is good competition for the Swordfish served at sister restaurant Earth! The mushrooms melted in our mouths! The Roasted half chicken was a large portion, yummy and moist. Nicely done for a chicken dinner! Alicia our wait staff was wonderful and very attentive. She answered our questions about both The Tides and Earth both of which we enjoyed and both very different. We were full and it was late so we decided to have dessert and after dinner drinks at Earth! A fun and delicious dinner at the Tides Beach Club and then off to fabulous & phenomenal desserts at Earth at Hidden Pond with a “chance” meeting with Tim Harrington the creator and developer of these two great venues! What a fun way to end a fabulous evening out with good friends!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great location, fun atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I were hoping for a romantic dinner and we found it here! The restaurant is small but very romantic and chic. I would recommend a reservation because it was busy all night. The drinks are great and the food was outstanding. I had the tuna steak and I LOVED it! I would highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012