As my husband I are recently retired, we have a few bucket lists. Our New England trip was bucket list #2. On a recommendation from friends, we booked a couple of nights at the Inn. Our room was delightful and wow what a view. Queen size bed was below a beautiful stained glass window and windows open on each side of it. The view of the ocean breaking on the rocks was breathtaking as was the sound of it that greeted us each morning and evening. The dining experience at the Inn was also very plesant experience. The menu, service and food presentation and wine list was just as excellent as the the meals we were served. We highly recommend this Inn and we will return!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Cape Arundel Inn is Kennebunkport’s only oceanfront inn and restaurant. Looking out from our inn you will enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Cape Arundel Inn was built in 1895 and twelve of our fourteen rooms have wonderful ocean views with seven having balconies overlooking the ocean. Our inn has been honored with numerous accolades including: Award of excellence -Wine Spectator, 5-Stars Portland Press Herald, Seacoast Living magazine, Maine Home and Design, and Down East magazine. As of January 2011, The Cape Arundel Inn came into new ownership. Both owners have a loyalty, love and respect for the town of Kennebunkport and plan to uphold the Inn's reputation and tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Arundel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Arundel Hotel Kennebunkport
- Cape Arundel Inn Kennebunkport, Maine