From the moment we arrived we were made so comfortable by the friendly and professional staff and the inviting and casually elegant atomosphere of the Cape Arundel Inn. The front porch has cushioned wicker couches and loveseats that invite you to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful water view across the street. They think of all the little things that add up to a quality experience...a large bottle of complimentary Poland Spring water in your room every day, homemade whoopee pies and always cold, fresh, fruit-infused water for you to enjoy all day and evening in the foyer as well as coffee and tea always available in the lovely sitting room. You feel as if you are visiting at a friend's very beautiful and inviting home, and that is exactly the intention. The innkeeper, Rich, takes great pride in what they have accomplished over the past 2 years and is so complimetary to his entire staff that make this whole operation absolutely top notch. Everyone we encountered on our two night visit could not have been more professional, friendly or so willing to accomodate us. The breakfast that is included every morning is not to be missed..fresh juices, fruit, yogurt, granola, a variety of pastries and a not to be forgotten whole-grain pretzel croissant..fabulous!! Breakfast also includes a hot dish...we had delicious rosemary focaccia french toast one morning and a tomato, basil and cheddar frittata the next. We will go back again and again as we think that with the improvements that are continually being made it can only get better and better. An extra kudo to Morgan at the front desk...a poised, professional, friendly young woman who is such an asset to a wonderful inn!! We can not recommend this whole experience highly enough...and definitely have dinner there...it is the best we had in Kennebunkport!!!
- Also Known As:
- Cape Arundel Hotel Kennebunkport
- Cape Arundel Hotel
- Cape Arundel
- Cape Arundel Inn Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Cape Arundel Inn is Kennebunkport’s only oceanfront inn and restaurant. Looking out from our inn you will enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Cape Arundel Inn was built in 1895 and twelve of our fourteen rooms have wonderful ocean views with seven having balconies overlooking the ocean. Our inn has been honored with numerous accolades including: Award of excellence -Wine Spectator, 5-Stars Portland Press Herald, Seacoast Living magazine, Maine Home and Design, and Down East magazine. As of January 2011, The Cape Arundel Inn came into new ownership. Both owners have a loyalty, love and respect for the town of Kennebunkport and plan to uphold the Inn's reputation and tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cape Arundel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.