“A Wonderful Two Hours” 4 of 5 stars

Syracuse, NY
3 attraction reviews
“A Wonderful Two Hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Based upon reviews I had read on Trip Advisor, we decided to take the two hour trip. My wife and I both had a really nice time. The Captain and First Mate were very nice, and even though they didn't offer a lot of conversation during the trip, they answered questions from our group throughout. We saw some lobster trap boats and also had a Secret Service boat speed back to Walkers Point (the Bush compound) where we learned that Bush 41 was probably going on his speed boat for lunch somewhere down the coast.
Overall, a very nice time, and we had great weather...so that also helped! For $40 per person, we thought that it was well worth it.

Visited July 2011

Buffalo, New York
“Fantastic and fun Cruise. Definitly worth the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Captain John and the first mate were friendly, inviting and created a fun enviroment. They were extremely knowledgable about the lobster industry and the local points of interst. The sailboat is the perfect size, we had twelve passengers with plenty of room to move around the boat. Anyone who wanted could steer the boat and Captain John gave execellent on the spot sailing lessons. Soda and water was provided, however we brought a bottle of wine (being the last sail of the day). The 2hrs flew by, it was like being out with a group of friends. Call early for a reservation, the 11AM and 2 PM sails fill up quickly.

Visited June 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“I'd give it 5 stars if I hadn't got seasick.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I always had a problem with motion sickness, but I wanted so badly to take the 2 hour sail on the ketch. Well, I took my Dramamine and used my sea bands and still got sea sick. That being said, the sail was beautiful. It was a sunny day with a cool breeze. Christo and Shane were very knowledgeable about the sights and fielded all questions about the ketch and river. It was very relaxing and peaceful. It's location behind the Nonantum Resort is convenient and has easy parking.

Visited June 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Perfect Sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

Everything about the Pineapple Ketch is first rate. The boat has wonderful character. The captain and first mate couldn't be nicer. They even let the kid's steer the boat; the highlight of their trip. Highly recommend!

Bozeman, MT
8 attraction reviews
“A Fun Sail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

The captain, Cristo (sp) and 1st mate, Phil were very friendly and informative as we took our two hour sail. Even pointed out Geo. HWBush as he went by in his boat, secret service in tow...