My wife and I were passing through on our way to see the fall leaves and decided to stay in Kennebunk. The hotel is nice, we stayed in the main building and our room was very comfortable. The 2 person shower with jacuzzi tub was the best part of the stay. The only down side was we stayed on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator so dragging luggage up and down the stairs is murder. Also, the maid didn't seem to clean behind the dresser and bed. Otherwise, the hotel is in walking distance of many restaurants and shopping and very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Enjoy a beverage in the weekend cocktail bar or walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Odigeo, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine