We really enjoyed our stay at the King's Port Inn. Our room had a king-sized bed (the mattress could be upgraded a bit), a two-person jacuzzi tub with adjacent dual showers, and a gas fireplace. It was such a perfect oasis on a cold winter night! The location was convenient to downtown shopping, beaches, and restaurants (we walked to Allison's for a yummy lobster salad, clam chowder, and gingerbread bread pudding). The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the breakfast, while not the traditional home-cooked B & B fare, was plentiful and included a choice of yogurt, berries, cereals, waffles, muffins, toast, and pastries. We would definitely recommend this Inn to anyone visiting the Kennebunk area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Enjoy a beverage in the weekend cocktail bar or walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine