In planning a last minute winter weekend trip to Maine, I was open minded about where we’d end up and just wanted a hotel with a Jacuzzi for at least one of the nights we were away. I am SO glad my searches led me to the King’s Port Inn. Our stay here was exactly what we wanted. The King room was very cozy and clean and the Jacuzzi in the room was amazing! We also loved the dual-showers in the bathroom. The hotel overall was lovely, quaint, and very comfortable. The staff was kind and welcoming.
The location is also perfect for walking to all the restaurants and shops nearby.
We are hoping to return here again in the summertime.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Enjoy a beverage in the weekend cocktail bar or walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.