Probably best location,walking distance evrywhere in the town.Great restaurants and seafood.We were also walking to the beach from there.It is about 15 min walk and is very pleasnt.Very friendly and professional stuff.They serve very good breakfest in very nice room.This was our first trip to Maine.We spend five days in September and we want to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Enjoy a beverage in the weekend cocktail bar or walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine