We spent one night in a jacuzzi room. It was very comfortable and clean. The jacuzzi was a real bonus after a long travel day and drive and the extra $25 for the jacuzzi was worth it. The staff was very polite, professional and helpful. They recommended and made dinner reservations for us at Mabels Lobster House. Good location near the center of town, convenient to shops. Overall a pleasant night's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Enjoy a beverage in the weekend cocktail bar or walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine