“Beware of Horrible Inn Keepers” 1 of 5 stars

The Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn
171 Beach Avenue, Kennebunk, Kennebunks, ME 04043   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Kennebunk B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beware of Horrible Inn Keepers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2004

My husband and I stayed at The Ocean View for Labor Day weekend to have a peaceful, romantic weekend. While we were there we noticed the inn keepers, Bob and Carol, were a bit festidious, but we had a fine time regardless. We relaxed and left refreshed. The following week I notice a charge for $150 on top of the $1100 I had already paid! I called to inquire and spoke with Bob who was offensive and unprofessional. They claimed it was for additional cleaning! We are sure the room was not left in disarray and in fact, we brought out our own trash each day! When I asked specifically what the issue was Bob claimed there was food stains on the bedspread and they "had to wash the sheets"!! My husband and I did not eat in bed at all. And, a B&B that doesn't want to wash sheets in between guests is downright scary to me. These people did not even have the decency to call us. We did not "party", we did not leave an unusual mess. These people are greedy and we have disputed this charge with our credit card co. It's not because we need the money, but because we know this extra charge is unjust. Beware before booking at The Ocean View in Maine.

Travelers are raving about these Kennebunk hotels

Families
Couples
Solo
Business

Been to The Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn

Address: 171 Beach Avenue, Kennebunk, Kennebunks, ME 04043
Location: United States > Maine > Kennebunks > Kennebunk
Ranked #11 of 15 B&Bs / Inns in Kennebunk
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Ocean View b&b Inn
The Ocean View Hotel Kennebunk
The Ocean View Bed And Breakfast Inn Kennebunk, Maine

If you own or manage The Ocean View Bed and Breakfast Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.