My wife and I have been visiting the Kennebunkport area for many years and have stayed at various inns. This is our first stay at the newly renovated Inn at English Meadows. The transformation from the old "Victorian" motif (when we stayed years ago) to the new impeccably decorated decor is simply amazing. The inn is tastefully decorated with attention to detail throughout. We stayed in the Sunrise Room, aptly named due to the five window turret, letting in an abundance of light. The room is one of two in the main house and has a spacious bath, comfortable chairs for reading and the most comfortable bedding we have ever experienced. You can't help but be relaxed in such an environment. Liz's gourmet breakfasts were simply delicious and unique. From ricotta pancakes with lemon curd, roasted pears with espresso, crab cakes and egg Benedict, and chocolate scones (my favorite), each breakfast was an enjoyable dining experience. Eric's service and conversation during breakfasts only added to an overall pleasant morning, each day of our stay. We will definitely be making the Inn at English Meadows our new Kennebunkport "home away from home". Thanks Liz and Eric for a wonderful experience. Looking forward to seeing you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at English Meadows - a uniquely modern experience. The Inn at English Meadows offers modern styling and comfort with up to date amenities, in a traditional Country House. Just a short walk to the Port and Dock Square and less than a mile to the beach. The beautiful historic main house (c.1860) and the carriage house are situated on two acres creating a lovely enclave of gardens and lawn. Each of the well appointed rooms have private baths, showers (some with whirlpool baths and fireplaces), Frette linens, hypo allergenic comforters & pillows, Malin & Goetz toiletries, Frette bathrobes, flatscreen TVs, wifi throughout, Ipod docking stations, daily 3 course gourmet breakfast. The Bungalow is perfect for families traveling with children or a small pet. The Inn at English Meadows combines casual elegance, comfortable modern style with an ideal location and unmatched hospitality to deliver a memorable experience. Our gourmet breakfast features, crustless quiche, apple oatmeal brulee, blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes just to name a few items. An afternoon social house is also offered for your relaxation. A short walk to the Village and Dock Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at English Meadows Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- English Meadows Hotel Kennebunk
- English Meadows Inn b&b
- The Inn At English Meadows Bed And Breakfast Kennebunk, Maine