“Great surprise!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
New Hampshire
“Great surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We have driven by Pedro's countless times but finally tried it, for lunch 2 weeks ago, with a friend who grew up in Arizona and knows Mexican food. It was excellent, everything was fresh, delicious, well prepared and nicely served. We will be back!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Mexican in Maine - really?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Totally the right decision, but honestly my first thought was really, Mexican in Maine - how good can it really be - honestly I absolutely cleaned my plate and that is not something that I do often. My husband also thought it was a great meal. I had the Maine Street Taco's and they were just fresh, flavorful and absolutely wondeful. I will add the drinks also deserve 5 starts, again fresh ingredients and tasted wonderful. I would absolutely visit this resurant again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty good Mexican for southern Maine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The food here is solid. Don't expect to be blown away if you are used to authentic southwest Mexican. They make a good drinks and have great outdoor seating, which is pet friendly! My dog Folsom alway enjoys hanging with us by the fire.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Go for Happy Hour, Stay for the Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been to Pedro's twice, both times expecting to grab one drink and go to dinner. Both times we stayed for 2+ hours because the margaritas were cheap (and yummy) and the food was delicious. If you happen to be in town, I recommend getting there right at 3pm when happy hour starts and plan to stay all evening!

Visited November 2012
Wells, Maine
“warm, inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Finally tried this place out recently on a Friday evening and thought it was good considering there are not many authentic Mexican restaurants in this area. The chips were fresh, the salsa was very good and my enchiladas were excellent. I also enjoyed the classic margarita I had. My husband enjoyed his fish dish and overall we were please and will go back.( Asked for hot suace and two different homeade kinds were brought to the table.)

• Visited October 2012