“warm, inviting” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Wells, Maine
“warm, inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Finally tried this place out recently on a Friday evening and thought it was good considering there are not many authentic Mexican restaurants in this area. The chips were fresh, the salsa was very good and my enchiladas were excellent. I also enjoyed the classic margarita I had. My husband enjoyed his fish dish and overall we were please and will go back.( Asked for hot suace and two different homeade kinds were brought to the table.)

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stoneham, Massachusetts
“happy hour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

went for happy house sat out on deck. good margs and chips. nice atmosphere, will go back to eat next time.

Stoneham, Massachusetts
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just had appes and margaritas. Good margaritaas. Nice outside deck. Would like to go back and try the food.

Newport Beach, California
“Best place in Kennebunkport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

After being treated shabbily by almost every shopkeeper in Kennebunkport and also being ignored in at least 2 other restaurants, we were lucky to find Pedro's! Peggy the bartender is the very best! I am not even normally a drinker and she made the best margarita EVER! We were so impressed with the food (phenomenal tacos!) and the service and friendly people there that we opted to eat there both nights of our 2 day trip to Kennebunkport! We loved it and Kennebunkport is fortunate to have at least one place with great, down to Earth people!

boston,ma.
“Tacos and beer!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was driving through Kennebunkport and needed a snack so when I drove past Pedro's the thought of a cold beer and some tacos sounded perfect. while looking at the menu I was pleased to see they have an excellent selection of Mexican beers, including my 2 favorites, Bohemia and Negra Modelo. It was a beautifully sunny day so I chose to eat on the spacious patio.I ordered a couple of carnitas tacos to go with my Bohemia and they were really good. Nice and moist, the way I like them. I saw some awesome looking dishes being served to others,but those will have to wait for another time. I will go back for a full meal as I liked the food, the cold beer, and the atmosphere. Oh, nice latin music too.

• Visited September 2012