“9/2013 - Very Nice Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Georgetown, Texas
“9/2013 - Very Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I had lunch in Kennebunk and found Duffy's by accident. I had the marinated sirloin tips and my wife had the pineapple haddock. I was impressed when I was asked how I like my steak cooked; expecting something like beef tips over rice. The taste was excellent with mushrooms marinated in in a wine sauce! My wife's haddock was equally good. This was certainly not what we expected from a "tavern & grill". Larry & Kelly, Georgetown, Texas

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Canada
“Had dinner while in Kennebunk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went for dinner and both had the specials on the menu. It is a nice clean restaurant and the staff was very friendly. It had the pub style menu and the food was very good. Would definitely go back for dinner

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison GA
“Really great food and neat atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Coming from an area where old mills are being restored, this (looks new) and the adjoining property is attractive and really well done.

We were referred by our hotel. The menu is full of choices; I had a hard time choosing. My husband had the baked haddock; it was wonderful. I decided to be good and had the turkey cobb salad with fresh tomato vinaigrette. It was delicious and quite filling. Since I'd been good, we shared a blueberry apple crisp with ice cream. It was good but we southerners really prefer to have our desserts topped with ice cream to be heated.

Before we leave time, we will probably go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kennebunk, Maine
“Good place for a drink”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been there numerous times for a drink with friends. I have been disappointed by the food most of the time. It has a nice atmosphere and is frequented by a lot of locals.

Visited June 2013
Wells
“Very good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food is usually very good. Everything tatses fresh. The selection is not huge, but diverse. A good sports tavern that is bright and airy and inviting for families becasue of the many tables.

Visited August 2013