“A good meal at a reasonable price.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Arundel, Maine
“A good meal at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed another meal at Duffy's.
I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans and my wife had a pepperoni pizza. The meatloaf and mashed potatoes were topped with a great gravy. Unfortunately the green beans were undercooked but liked great on the plate. The pizza was ok according toy wife. Total cost about $22.++ not including tip. The service was prompt and friendly. If the beans had been edible I would have given the food a five. A good meal at a very reasonable price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kingston, Massachusetts
“Good food, good beer, good time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were staying in Wells and with a lot of restaurants closed, we looked for one or two that fit our definition of enjoyable.
We like pubs and good food with some decent beers and/or wine to enjoy. We found it here. It's a former shoe company and it has brick walls, a high ceiling, big old beams, and large windows looking over the Mousam River. It is located conveniently on Route 1.
The food was excellent and I particularly liked the toasted tuna sandwich which I washed down with Harp beer. Excellent! Waitresses and bartender were excellent. The menu is like a newspaper and has lots of comfort food.
All I can say about Duffy's Tavern is "keep up the good work".

• Visited January 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Duffy's - Always a favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whether you are visiting from "away" or are a local, you'll feel welcome here. The service is always friendly. The food is always a treat. The management listens to suggestions and incorporates them as they can.The view onto the river and dam is my favorite but I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. There is a reason they are so successful. Try it and you will see what I mean.

• Visited December 2012
Kennebunk, Maine
“Home cooked Meals with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Duffy's food is excellent with good portions. The chicken pot pie is the best we have ever had at any restaurant! The pot roast is as good as well as the wings. In fact we have never had a bad meal.

Duffy's hours are great for a late night snack as they serve later than most restaurants in the area. The staff is always friendly and very efficient! They are quick to seat, quick to bring drinks and take orders and always check to see if everything is to your liking.
A nice selection of brews always served cold. We go often and have never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Kennebunk, Maine
“Expensive.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went here for supper one night and after looking at their menu I ordered what I wanted. After getting my meal it was not what was specifically stated on the menu, it was a different variant. Which might night be a big deal to some people, but when your having to pay the high prices that they are charging, you are wanting exactly what you are paying for.

• Visited December 2012