“Clean Rooms, Great People” 5 of 5 stars

Ivey's Motor Lodge
241 North Street, Exit 302 I95, Houlton, ME 04730   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Houlton
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean Rooms, Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2004

Every time my wife and/or I go to Maine we stay at Ivey's. The rooms have always been clean and beautiful, the people very helpful and nice. The manager even offered to let me borrow his 4x4 if I needed it to visit a piece of property I was up there to look at. And that was the first time I met him.
We look forward to the visits to Ivey's and the people there almost as much as to the Great State of Maine. On a scale of 1 to 10... Definitely a 10+

• Stayed October 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2003

Rating of Ivey's Motor Lodge My wife and I have spent an overnight stay on two separate occassions while on our way to Canada . Each stay was most pleasant and we found the rooms to be better than any of the many motels we have stayed at in the state of Maine throughout our Many travels . On a scale of one to ten I would rate Ivey's Motor Lodge with an eight...(ten being highest). Sincerely, Louis Stoia

Been to Ivey's Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ivey's Motor Lodge

Address: 241 North Street, Exit 302 I95, Houlton, ME 04730
Location: United States > Maine > Houlton
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Houlton
Ivey's is located at exit 302 just off I-95. It is the closest property to the US and Canadian border. Offering a variety of room types and sizes Ivey's provides a pleasant nights rest. Now with a complete breakfast to get any traveler started. Ivey's has it all, from a hot breakfast in the morning to a hot bowl of soup. Stop by O'Kelly's for a night cap before you turn in and meet some of the locals for a good time. All rooms are serviced by interior corridors with a complete video security system both inside and out to protect your property. The staff at Ivey's not only leaves the light on for you, but they also wait up for you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ivey's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ivey`s Motor Hotel Houlton
Iveys Hotel Houlton
Iveys Motel Houlton
Ivey's Motor Lodge Houlton, Maine

If you own or manage Ivey's Motor Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.